Thursday, November 28, 2013

Scale, color palette, and lighting. I think the crown should have been painted white like the rest of the trim. I'd like to see this room after dark.

Modern interior design by West Chin Architects
Modern interior design by West Chin Architects

Download whole gallery
Interior Design #CroscillSocial
Interior Design #CroscillSocial

Download whole gallery
New York Hotel Interior Designer
New York Hotel Interior Designer

Download whole gallery
Scale, color palette, and lighting. I think the crown should have been painted white like the rest of the trim. I'd like to see this room after dark.
Scale, color palette, and lighting. I think the crown should have been painted white like the rest of the trim. I'd like to see this room after dark.

Download whole gallery
futuristic office design
futuristic office design

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment