Friday, November 22, 2013

It's such a relief when people aren't boring. This scene isn't especially pretty, but how much more fun it would be to lug groceries or a bike up those steep steps than most others.

101 Decorating Secrets from Top Interior Designers
101 Decorating Secrets from Top Interior Designers
Click here to download
Oh boy....I'm starting to think I should paint an interior door black. I LOVE this look!
Oh boy....I'm starting to think I should paint an interior door black. I LOVE this look!
Click here to download
It's such a relief when people aren't boring. This scene isn't especially pretty, but how much more fun it would be to lug groceries or a bike up those steep steps than most others.
It's such a relief when people aren't boring. This scene isn't especially pretty, but how much more fun it would be to lug groceries or a bike up those steep steps than most others.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment